Titanium Powder Specifications
* Titanium was discovered in Cornwall, Great Britain, by William Gregor in 1791.
* Titanium is a lustrous transition metal with a silver color, low density, and high strength.
* Titanium is resistant to corrosion in sea water, aqua regia, and chlorine.
- Applications Fields:
* Titanium element and titanium element powder is used in the field of Aerospace and marine
* Because titanium element is biocompatible, Titanium has many medical uses, including surgical implements and implants, such as hip balls and sockets and dental implants that can stay in place for up to 20 years.
* Titanium element is used in nuclear waste storage. Because of it is corrosion resistance, containers made of titanium have been studied for the long-term storage of nuclear waste.
* Titanium element and titanium element powder is used in many sporting goods: tennis rackets, golf clubs, lacrosse stick shafts; cricket, hockey, lacrosse, football helmet grills, and bicycle frames and components.