How To Block An Email Address In Yahoo Mail?
6 Steps to Block an Email Address in Yahoo Mail:
There are many annoying situations that you may find yourself where you are receiving emails from the mysterious person. If you want to stop getting redundant messages from overflowing your mailbox, marking emails from such sender as spam is the best way you can prefer. However, this solution is not effective in all circumstances. Fortunately, Yahoo has a blocked sender list that lets you check all incoming messages for a match; you just need to block the sender’s email address permanently to get rid of these problems. In the case of any query, feel free to call on the Yahoo customer care number and seek the professional help.
Block sender’s email address in Yahoo Mail:
Just like other popular email clients, Yahoo Mail also involves many advanced features that let you full control over the way where you receive and arrange your incoming messages. You can use filter under the blocked sender list to block the email address. The following below-listed steps let you block sender in Yahoo Mail.
- At first, navigate to the mail.yahoo.com in the web browser, and then fill User ID and password in the respected fields located on the screen’s right-corner. Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to continue.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Options’ drop-down menu located in the screen upper-side and then opt for the ‘Mail Options’. Here, click on the ‘Blocked Addresses’ option.
- Provide the email address in the box which you want to block into the address list, and then hit the + button placed on the right-side.
- Afterward, the email address will be added to the list under the address field. Here, you will notice that you can add just 500 addresses amount to the list.
- Henceforward, if you have changed your mood and you want to unblock any particular address from the list, click the address which is shown as blue color, and then hit the Trash icon to extract the address from the list.
In case, you are not able to block the email address even after having all the required steps, contacting the Yahoo support number is the best option you can choose in order to get the assistance from expertise in time. You can also avail trusted Toll-free Phone Number 800–619–2949, if you want to get direct support without putting up on hold.