CHITRA Multi Mill is a self contained portable unit useful for high speed GRANULATING, PULVERISING, MIXING, SHREDDING AND CHOPPING, etc., of a wide range of wet and dry materials without special attachments.
As compared to the four common principles of size reduction i.e. grinding, compression, impact and shearing, which often do not produce controlled size reduction, this machine utilises the principle of variable force swing hammer blades having both knife and impact edges rotating with a carefully selected screen to control size reduction.
Flow path of material in vertical rotor machine is streamlined. During comminution, material entering the chamber travels to the periphery and passes through the screen tangentially and radially, avoiding chocking and temperature rise.
- Suitable for dry and wet granules.
- All contact parts are made out of SS304 quality material. ( SS316 quality is optional )
- Castore wheel provided for the ease of mobility.
- Seaves available in sizes of 0.5 to 12mm hole dia.
- 12 nos. beaters with knife edges & impact edges & 02 nos. scrapper blades.
- In GMP Model complete body claded with SS304 and polished to the matt finish & in Standard Model excluding product contact parts, all other parts made out of C.I. or M.S. and coloured.
- Machine rated for continuous operation.
- Higher output with process uniformity.
- All contact parts can easily be dismantled and cleaned for change of product.
- Wide range of SS perforated screens available
- Machine portable on castor wheels.
- Reversible direction of blade rotation.
- Different size of screen / speed / number of blade / direction of rotation of blade can be selected.