CSS Getting Variables, Light IDEs, & More…
- Dropbox was using Python 2 but began the process of switching to Python 3 in 2015. That migration is now complete. Here’s how they did it.
- CSS is getting variables. Here’s how to use them.
- Spotify shares how they built their global key management tool for user privacy.
- Have R, Go, & Swift topped out in terms of popularity and long-term prospects?
- Removing boilerplate code using lambda expressions in Java.
- Being a developer for a long time doesn’t necessarily make you good at it. So, what does it mean to be a senior developer?
- Good leaders don’t have to make all the decisions. Instead, they hire smart people and let those experts tell them what to do.
- Data skills are becoming a minimum proficiency for the jobs of the future.
- Why hiring applicants “under pressure” is counterproductive.
Tips from Intertech
- Software often gets delivered late, but it doesn’t have to be. Learn our tips for delivering on-time.
- Consulting can be a great career-builder for junior developers. One of our junior developers shares what he’s done with Intertech in the two years since he finished college.
Have a Laugh
Originally published at Intertech Blog.