Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We continued to write UDP ping-pong code, deployed and tested the transmission of network packets from Singapore nodes and other nodes; Continued to solve the interface problem of local full-node v2 query contract to execute internal transactions; Wrote UDP, TCP test programs (netty and vertex) in the gossip protocol; Wrote the Cluster gossip test program; Designed and wrote the valve and on/off thresholds and switching programs in the gossip protocol of mainnet; We finished development of the function to back up the original transaction record from HTTP request and the reprocessing function after downtime recovery; Handled local full-node v2 query transaction list paging problem; Completed changes to deployment of the mainnet seed rate code; Performed the gossip network test of the mainnet in the AWS environment; Wrote an integration program for gossip and ICE; Designed member networking protocols to clarify the differences from existing gossip member management; Modified the underlying code of Serf to implement p2p networking functions; Wrote a dynamic sharding gossip networking management program; Performed concurrency testing of RPC ICE on the mainnet.
2. inWallet: Set the global nonce to solve the problem of multiple INVE continuous exchange eth failures in the wallet; Modified the lock amount processing logic; Modified the logic of the rollback when the relay node transfers to the user fails; Modified the logic of the query rate to ensure that the rate is synchronized in time; Added a relay node status management interface for use in the INVE mainnet backup; Modified the relay node data cleaning logic, when the user’s redemption transaction data times out; Released inWallet v4.0.2; Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Modified the Fishing game algorithm; Completed the development of the Fishing game interface; Completed the economic design of the Fishing game; Completed the development and testing of the Fishing game; Updated the INTE official smart contract sample document.
4. Others: Completed the migration and debugging of the smart contract security audit platform; Completed the INVE official community website upgrade, added the Development reward plan and the Operation reward plan two modules; Added update / delete function in the community management; Completed the maintenance and update of the official website.
Part 2. Community Announcement.
1. inWallet v4.0.2 Updated
The inWallet was updated on July 10th, 2019, and the inWallet version 4.0.2 had been released. Please download and install the installation from the official website.
1. Fix the problem of the relay node.
2. Stability issues.
Part 3. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue’s technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue’s cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.