Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We wrote a dynamic sharding gossip networking management program; Performed concurrency testing of RPC ICE on the mainnet; Performed analysis and processing of the full node dynamic join mechanism; Performed DATA structure analysis in the full node block; Analyzed the implementation of the voting leader program in the full node; Wrote a description of the dynamic join node scheme; Wrote a JPA application in the full node management program; Performed local full-node mining mechanism analysis and processing; Wrote the call body code of the Cluster — the custom networking code function; Performed local full-node v2 query transaction list interface docking test; Performed the balance display problem when local full-node v2 contract fails to execute; Wrote management script of a single local full-node.
2. inWallet: Solved problem that the data inconsistency between the wallet and the INVE blockchain explorer; Modified the wallet payment gateway calling mode; Launched the Fishing Man game to recharge; Released inWallet v4.0.3; Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Debugged Fishing Man’s payment function in the mainnet; Performed Fishing Man’s background web-wallet integration; Released Fishing Man game; Performed Locke Position DApp design; Performed Locke Position Dapp’s development; Developed Dice2Win winning result display page; Debugged Dice2Win winning transaction record Interface (INVE blockchain explorer); Optimized Dice2Win update mechanism of data and fee.
4. Others: Fixed the INVE blockchain explorer anomaly problem; Wrote the smart contract English development document and gone online; Released the INVE community development reward program and the operation reward program; Completed the maintenance and update of the official website.
Part 2. Community Announcement.
1. inWallet v4.0.3 Updated
The inWallet was updated on July 17th, 2019, and the inWallet version 4.0.3 had been released. Please download and install the installation from the official website.
(1) Fishing Game can be recharged.
(2) Stability issues.
2. InterValue Team Released the INVE Game Dapp — Fishing Man
On July 17th, 2019, InterValue officially released the inWallet v4.0.3. At the same time, the dapp game based on the InterValue mainnet — INVE Fishing Man also went online.
INVE Fishing Man is a prize-winning game dapp. Each player can recharge the game gold coins by 100/INVE, and then use the game gold coins for bullets to fish, thus earning more game coins. Welcome to experience!
3. ANN: INVE Community Releases Development Tasks And Operational Tasks
On July 19, 2019, the InterValue administrator released the operational task “Share Article, Reward 88 INVE” to the INVE community. The development tasks were also released. Welcome all community users and developers to participate!
Part 3. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue’s technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue’s cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.
(43) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.3 launched.