Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. INVE Mainnet: We performed 10 nodes of the mainnet stability analysis and resource adjustment test; Modified the PBFT management program of the full node on the mainnet; Performed the simulation test of the mainnet incentive mechanism; Performed local deployment and testing of the full node’s shards; Wrote the business event interface of the custom networking code function program — Cluster: completed the Ping event sending and receiving, completed the Join event processing; Solved the data compatibility problem when querying the transaction list; Solved the data recovery problem after the snapshot function exits abnormally; Performed the modification of the relay node service in the seed node.
2. inWallet: Fixed the problem of not refreshing the wallet transaction record page; Fixed the problem that the wallet ETH cannot trade; Released inWallet v4.0.4; Reproduced and fixed user feedback issues.
3. DApp: Optimized the CoinTossing game; Completed the CoinTossing game packaging and debugging release.
4. Others: Wrote a cross-chain development document; Launched the Super Nodes campaign page; Updated the navigation of INVE official website; Completed the maintenance and update of the official website.
Part 2. Community Announcement.
1. INVE Super Nodes Recruitment Announcement
On July 26, 2019, in order to better carry out InterValue ecological construction, promote project development, achieve high-performance public chain goals, and promote community autonomy. Now the InterValue Foundation recruits Super Nodes for the INVE community, and expects people or teams in the INVE community to participate and create brilliant!
Super Nodes Feature Page:
2. inWallet v4.0.4 Updated
The inWallet was updated on July 26th, 2019, and the inWallet version 4.0.4 had been released. Please download and install the installation from the official website.
(1) Launch CoinTossing Game.
(2) Optimize some of the wallet features.
(3) Stability issues.
3. InterValue Team Released the INVE Game Dapp — Coin Tossing
On July 26th, 2019, InterValue officially released the inWallet v4.0.4. At the same time, the first smart contract game based on the InterValue mainnet — INVE Coin Tossing also went online.
The INVE CoinTossing is the first smart contract game based on the InterValue mainnet. In the game, players use INVE Token to participate in the game and predict the front and back of the coin to win the prize. Welcome to experience!
Part 3. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, InterValue team envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established the Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.
(23) In December 2018, the core members of the InterValue’s technology partner were selected into the CCF TCBC.
(24) In December 2018, completion of InterValue’s cross-chain, supporting transfer and exchange of INVE, BTC, ETH.
(25) In January 2019, InterValue officially launched the eco-construction excitation policy.
(26) In January 2019, InterValue official website upgrade.
(27) In February 2019, InterValue mainnet officially launched.
(28) In February 2019, INVE blockchain explorer launched.
(29) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.0 launched.
(30) In February 2019, inWallet v3.3.1 launched.
(31) In March 2019, InterValue launch the INVE Token Swap.
(32) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.2 launched.
(33) In March 2019, inWallet v3.3.3 launched.
(34) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.4 launched.
(35) In April 2019, InterValue is officially open source.
(36) In April 2019, inWallet v3.3.5 launched.
(37) In May 2019, inWallet v3.3.6 launched.
(38) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0 launched.
(39) In June 2019, INVE Zajindan game launched.
(40) In June 2019, INVE web wallet launched.
(41) In June 2019, inWallet v4.0.1 launched.
(42) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.2 launched.
(43) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.3 launched.
(44) In July 2019, inWallet v4.0.4 launched.