Opportunities in Indian e & p market 69 marginal fields on offer for bidding
On May 25th Government of Indian has taken a major step to encourage participation of small and medium sized E & P companies to enhance Hydrocarbon production potentiality of India by releasing 69 Marginal fields on offer for bidding. These marginal fields on offer are distributed in 9 hydrocarbon producing sedimentary basins of India namely Cambay, Cauvery, Krishna Godavari, Assam Shelf, Assam Arakan Frontier basin (AAFB), Rajasthan, Kutch, Vindhyan and Mumbai Offshore. Basin wise distribution of these blocks is provided below:
IOG Solutions with its experienced consultant can help in evaluating and analyzing these blocks before making any decision for bidding. All of IOG’s consultants have working experience in most these basin which can be helpful in evaluating these blocks. IOG Solutions can further help in following aspects of the evaluation process:
1. Assistance in data room viewing providing experienced geologist, geophysicist and reservoir engineers.
2. Complete assessment of information docket and digital data available in data room.
3. Preparation of detailed report, maps etc. interpreting available seismic data.
4. Quick and fast 3D reservoir model generation for the evaluation purpose.
5. Quick look interpretation of petrophysical available with the information docket.
6. Techno-commercial evaluation of these blocks considering various local economic and fiscal informtion.
7. Deriving a quick field development plan including analysis of requirement of EOR techniques.
For information pricing and availability of IOG’s consultant please contact IOG Solutions (www.iogsolutions.com)
Fig. Location of Marginal fields on offer for bidding (Source: DGH, India)
Detailed information on these fields, bidding process, timelines and other terms and condition please refer to Director General of Hydrocarbon, India website.