How to master Development’s SOLID Principles
How to master S.O.L.I.D. principles (and not only)? You can easily read through the following guides that will help you understand the practical application of all the principles, common mistakes and why it’s good to thrive to apply all of them.
Here is a series of articles explaining every principle in the SOLID acronym. This series also includes extra principles and laws that can be applied to improve your code quality and avoid code smells:
- Single Responsibility Principle (6 minute read)
- Open/Closed Principle (5 minute read)
- Liskov Substitution Principle (3 minute read)
- Interface Segregation Principle (2 minute read)
- Dependency Inversion Principle (2 minute read)
- (Bonus) Robustness principle (3 minute read)
- (Bonus) Law of Demeter (4 minute read)
Enjoy! I would love to hear your feedback. And if you liked the articles, feel free to recommend and share! Thanks!