• Looking back on the previous week, the technical progress of the IPSE 2.0 upgrade is as follows:
1. IPSE2.0 off-chain-worker software storage-miner, which is responsible for data storage certification and verification, has started the writing of some functions.
2. The hardware environment and software dependencies required by the storage-miner, verify the TEE storage reports of other nodes and upload them to the chain.
3. One of the core functions of the Off-chain-worker is to verify the TEE information of other nodes in the network and update the Application Identity Key and AIK on the chain.
• Looking back at the previous week, the important technical progress of the IPSE team is as follows:
a. In order to ensure the effective storage of data, IPSE2.0 conducts regular spot checks on stored data, verifies Merkle Hash, and tests the balance between spot check frequency and 99.99% data validity.
b. Local TEE verification and remote authentication of the TEE environment of other remote nodes and the version information of trusted execution code are on the chain.
c. Understand the data structure and specification definition of Polkadot’s XCMP, prepare for IPSE2.0 …
• Last week, the important technical progress of the IPSE team is as follows:
a. IPSE2.0 continued to receive tests from Polkadot’s parachain test network Rococo locally and ran through the entire process.
b. Parachain slot and parachain thread cost assessment, the economic model discusses the proportion of voting supporters.
c. The core function of TEE has been added to the substrate module, which is being integrated with the data storage module, and internal testing will be conducted next week.
d. The data index service optimizes data entry, adds a registered and verifiable identity module, and provides index…
Looking back on the important work of the IPSE team last week, especially the technical progress, as follows:
1. Polkadot’s parachain test network released the official version of Rococo, IPSE2.0 is connected for testing, the overall process is relatively simple, and it takes 1–2 months to complete.
2. The client wallet is compatible with Bitcoin payments and is prepared for multi-currency payments.
3. TEE’s core function key agreement The core architecture and demo level code of EDCH have been completed, tested, and joined to Substrate for joint debugging.
4. Abstract several core parameters of IPSE2.0, such as mortgage…
• Looking back on last week, apart from being officially included in the Polkadot ecology, the important work progress of the IPSE team is as follows:
a. Connected to parachain on the Polkadot test network for testing, familiar with the entire access process, and understand the economic model of IPO.
b. Understand the direct cross-chain interaction process between relaychain and parachain, and the data definition standard of XCMP. Lay the foundation for IPSE2.0 multi-chain storage data, and provide a complete solution for cross-chain payment and data storage settlement.
c. The client wallet is compatible with Ethereum payment and…
• Review the progress of the team’s important work last week, as follows:
1. The code structure of each module of runtime has been sorted out to make the whole structure clearer.
2. Test the stability of block production in 12 seconds, distribute 1000+ nodes around the world, and the entire network produces blocks smoothly.
3. The uniswap module builds the basic code of liquidity mortgage pool, reward model, token mortgage pool, etc.
4. On the data storage mining node, add the SGX Driver installation script to prepare for the TEE working environment.
5. The front-end APP continues…
• The review of the important work progress of the team last week is as follows:
1. Comparing the TEE scheme and the zk-Snark scheme, zero-knowledge proof needs to be continuously optimized in terms of data replication proof. Study ECDH and other TEE underlying technologies.
2. The global network is jittered, resulting in some missing blocks in 3 seconds of block generation. Test the 12-second block generation plan and integrate a conjugate PoC mining into one block generation cycle.
3. External storage data orders, especially other on-chain data storage, payment token is other valuable currencies, in order to…
1. Why choose IPSE2.0? The three main reasons are as follows: centralized storage + privacy protection + multi-party trusted computing is the foundation of Web3.0; fourth, the work of IPSE2.0 final upgrade stage is in progress.
2. The IPSE2.0 upgrade is in preparation.
1. The IPSE2.0 native wallet supports the account recovery function, and the wallet supports the selection of miners to mortgage mining.
2. The data storage proves that the TEE program is adopted and the TEE technology is systematically inspected to fully meet the demand.
3. The data decentralized storage function of IPSE2.0 connects…
1.IPSE1.0 is based on IPFS and Filecoin, providing semantic level search services. However, because Filecoin had been unable to start the mainnet, IPSE started the development of IPSE2.0. After the IPSE2.0 upgrade completed, it is an independent application. IPSE2.0 treats data storage as a business, and will also take data storage and data search as most of the basic services of the IPSE application chain. At the same time, the storage layer will cascade some IPFS algorithms.
2. At present, the work of the final upgrade phase of IPSE2.0 is still in progress.
1. The IPSE2.0…
l After IPSE enters the 2.0 stage, it will be connected to the ecology of Polkadot and adopt some of Polkadot’s technologies, such as Substrate architecture and NPoS consensus. Last week, the Polkadot main network has been officially switched to the NPoS network, and the mortgage rate of its staking function is soon approaching 50%. The network is stable and the ecological projects are ready to be launched. Access to the Polkadot Ecology, IPSE2.0 NPoS mining + conjugated PoC mining + data storage mining will be combined. It will be more exciting!
l Currently, the final preparations for…