IQDEMY brings up to speed on FESPA equipment presentation
IQDEMY is ready to present its most reliable industrial solution of UV digital printing at FESPA Hamburg 2017. The president of IQDEMY Holding Vladislav Mirchev said the company plans to bring the Maglev 1228 printer to the show. FESPA 2017 will take place at the Hamburg Messe from 8–12 May. The company is exhibiting in Hall A4, booth D35.
“Maglev 1228 is our best solution in the context value for money,” said the head of IQDEMY Vladislav Mirchev. “Maglev 1228 is created especially for medium scale production: advertising production, including signboards, light boxes exhibition stands and P.O.S.M. production, glass products production, furniture manufacturing and so on.
According to opinion poll results, for these companies the multipurposeness of printing equipment is important foremost. The printer must print on every media from flexible film to thick wooden beam and fragile glass. Maglev 1228 is excellent solution for small-to-medium business. Prices for Maglev start from €50,000.
Characteristics of Maglev 1228 are not outstanding, but requested:
· stone 1.2x2.8 print table is designed for heavy materials;
· magnetic levitation technology provides the absence of rubbing and «noise»;
· can print eight dots of different sizes in a single cycle;
· has the combination of Variable Dot® technology and Technology of Invisible Dots®;
· has white ink recirculation system;
· is ready for 8 colors printing, get CMYK+W and +LM+LC+V;
· has 10 tanks for ink supplying and ink level sensors
· honeycomb desktop is divided into 6 vacuum zones operated independently to reduce power consumption of the printer;
· UV LED blocks are ecofriendly.
Maglev 1228 has warranty up to 5 years. We do our equipment thoroughly,” stated Mirchev.
IQDEMY booth will be presented in collaboration with DPS Innovations — control electronics and software developer. DPS Innovations designs for Maglev not only control electronics and software, but UV LED blocks too.
Today the focus of DPS and IQDEMY activity is R&D and custom designed projects.