Health and Fitness Q’s Posed by Sad Girl
Hello. I am Sad Girl. My eyes are made of tears and I hate your music. Cool. I have some questions about health and fitness. I would ask my mom but she doesn’t know shit. Please DM me with all answers.I also accept answers in the form of slam poetry. This is actually preferred. Tysm.
- Is inner turmoil a carb?
2. Does all of this emptiness inside of me make me look FAT?
3. Does being tragic burn calories?
4. If I eat nothing but my own tears for three weeks straight will I die, and do you recommend this: y/n???(!)
5. Will a juice cleanse silence the terrors at night? Be honest.
6. Soul cycle. What?
7. How many calories are in a public cry session?
8. Is sitting in my room and screaming gluten free?
9. What is kale and also why? Nvm, it doesn’t matter. Nothing does.
10. If I smile more will I melt? This might be a question better suited for Science Teacher.
11. How many squats do I have to do in order to tone the gaping black hole that has eaten my soul?
12. If I dig a hole to crawl into and wait for death in, does that count as cardio?
13. Are blood sugar and sugar the same thing? Idk, I like blood.
14. What eye creams will best accentuate the natural sadness under my eyes? Also, on a related note, is Greek yogurt a lie?
15. Are you even listening???
I am scared.