How to Create an Advanced Ecommerce Admin Panel Using NodeJS and ReactJS | Source Code Available-2022
Using NodeJS and ReactJS to Create Advanced Ecommerce Admin Panel in 2022.
We’ll use Node.js, ExpressJs, MongoDB, and React to develop an admin panel with video demonstration. React will be used for the frontend, MongoDB for the database, and Node.js for the server.
For eCommerce Applications, it has the following Admin Features. It uses the MERN stack as its foundation (MongoDB, Express, React, Node js).
- JWT for Authentication
- Detailed statistics(ANALYTICS)
- Adding, Deleting and Editing everything
- Real-time updates
- Customer Details
- Ordered Product Detail
- Payment and Fulfillment
- Abandoned checkouts
- Add Unlimited Products
How to Run the Source Code and Host the Dashboard Website Locally on Your System
- Download the Source Code project
- open server and install dependence for typing “npm install”
- run server for typing “npm run server”
- open Dashboard folder in “cmd” and run “npm install”
- Then run dashboard for typing “npm start” after server start
- if you want to see where server and Dashboard connected look at Dashboard folder in package.json at “proxy”:”http://localhost:5000"
Download Source Code
👉 Admin Website Static Demo : https://static-admin-dashboard-example.netlify.app/
👉 Source Code : Go Here
👉 Admin-panel Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/pEXDyn3uC3o
👉Ecommerce Website Video Tutorial : https://youtu.be/pEXDyn3uC3o
Subscribe or Follow Me For Updates