Swift — UITableView (programmatically)
- Create new ‘Cocoa Class’ file (press Command + N) and select the name of your project (ex, TableViewController.swift).
- Open storyboard. Add new View Controller and add name of the class in the Identity Inspector (TableViewController)
- Create a class TableViewController and add UITableViewDelegate,UITableViewDataSource
4. Create a tableView and a variable where you are going to store the objects you are going to display in your tableView:
5. Initialize and set your tableView: