IUNGO ICO participants, start claiming your ING tokens NOW!
IUNGO has just started delivering ING tokens to all ICO investors. The instructions on how to claim tokens to your MyEtherWallet are below. Please follow the instructions:
- Go to www.myetherwallet.com.
- Click on the “View Wallet Info” tab
3. Click “Add Custom Token” on the right hand side under “token balances”
4. Enter the contract address, the number of decimals, and the token symbol.
- Smart contract address: 0x24dDFf6D8B8a42d835af3b440De91f3386554Aa4
- Symbol: ING
- Decimals: 18
5. Click “Save”
You now have your the tokens that were sent your MyEtherWallet!
Please note: IUNGO tokens are locked until the ICO ends, 2018 January 31.
These general instructions apply to all Ethereum based tokens and wallets (ERC-20 tokens and wallets). The steps are slightly different for each wallet. The key is having an ERC-20 wallet, having tokens sent to you, and then denoting the contract address, the number of decimals, and token symbol (so your tokens can display).
This is list of compatible ERC-20 wallet list, please choose one of those: