7 and a half months in
We have finally concluded our pre-seed funding round and we are accelerating towards a prototype.
A post about myself.
What does a technology startup co-founder do?
In the last three weeks I have been:
- A data analyst programming in Python,
- An electronics engineer designing printed circuit boards in KiCad,
- The same but programming Arduino-to-Arduino-to-computer communication,
- A product designer laser-cutting finger tactile transducers,
- A research tailor, assessing conductive textiles,
- An accountant, registering for VAT, paying HMRC taxes and issuing shares,
- A technology analyst, preparing a technology feasibility report for Innovate UK as one of the deliverables for our grant
- Who does that, a director? — finding and establishing connections with partners, collaborators and suppliers,
- Oh! Even a physicist. I have worked on some first-principle physical models for limb movements.
Sometimes I find it hard to prioritise, especially with such a complex topic as we have. But find it easier every time.