Deep science ventures. Week 11. Pitch sprint
26 Mar ’17
Mostly pitch preparation the whole week. It was a good idea to start 2 weeks earlier and to follow Mario’s (our venture partner’s) story line:
- Intro slide / big statement
- Market now
- Market growth / how amazing it will become
- What is rotten in it / market problem
- Testimonials from the industry people
- Now come WE!
- How we gonna solve it
- What are our value propositions
- Now why we will succeed: Team / Technology / Traction
- Team is perfect. All the necessary skills
- Technology is perfect (video from a not-lagging-any-more proof-of-concept!)
- Traction is here from all the directions
- Customers are here (one customer)
- This is the roadmap
- This is the business model
- Thank you
It js very difficult to find a time to speak from busy people: Sony is almost impossible to get on the phone (even though one guy is very helpful and trying his best), a CEO of three companies is very difficult to reach as well. Need to chase him constantly.
Meantime my wife has finished her -months at Maker’s academy (software bootcamp).
And the spring is coming