Are You Struggling in Your Make Money Online and Webpreneurship Endeavor? Read This!
How to stop making dimes and start building a real business, online.
First thing first – is make money online equal webpreneurship? Well, this blog post is not all about jargons – it’s all about where you want to be and what you’ve got to do to get there.
Before we continue, here’s my statement: Make money online is easy. The big question is: How much money you want to make?
It is said that the first $1,000 in making money online is the hardest – this is true, indeed. Once you can do that on regular basis, everything will be much easier.
Making $5 a month on Google AdSense is easy, but making $500 a month on Google AdSense is pretty challenging, and for the same amount of traffic Google AdSense might not be a good way to make money anymore.
To make more – at least to reach the $1,000 a month goal, you need a business strategy; you need to transform yourself from online money maker to be a webpreneur, and both “careers” are different in essence, as well as different in how much money you can generate online.
Make money online is a gimmick that explains all about money making activities done in the Internet medium; webpreneurship is all about transforming your money making activities into a system, and preferably, in a formal business entity (e.g. Limited Liability Company – LLC.)
John Chow, the problogger, did just that – he transforms his $40,000 a month money making blog into a real business (formed as an LLC) with strong traffic funnel and business system.
Here is the best strategy I have found so far for you to get started in transforming yourself from “informal” online money maker into a proper webpreneur:
- Learn and practice legit make money online methods that will stand the test of time.
- Discover what works, in term of potential and the amount of revenue generated; if not, repeat step 1
- Repeat and rinse – let’s do step 1 and/or 2 again and again!
- Automate the whole process via developing a “money making machine.” (a.k.a. a business system.)
- Build your empire, via retained earnings and/or investors’ money.
The key is in step 1 and 2 – this is where you will generate your first $1,000 online. Step 3 to 5 will get your $1,000 to grow exponentially to $5,000, $10,000, even $100,000.
So, if you are struggling even to make $50 online, you need to keep on learning and trying new methods. Keep on digging until you struck gold, because today, the Internet is really a gold mine!
Here are some resources to help you out:
- Tons of small business ideas, which include online business ideas: http://www.noobpreneur.com/small-business-ideas/
- It’s published 2013, but still relevant today — 20 online business ideas for you! http://www.bizpenguin.com/top-20-online-business-ideas-for-2013-classic-and-proven-244/
- Marketing your online venture: Stop spamming — use persuasion, instead! http://www.previsomedia.com/resources/inbound-marketing-guide/
- Your daily dose of epic business updates for your inspiration: http://www.bizepic.com
Good luck in your endeavour!
About me: I am the Founder/CEO of online marketing agency Previso Media and several small business online blogs/magazines, such as Noobpreneur.com, Biz Penguin. I build websites, promote good stuffs and blog about business and marketing.