Engagement Wear for Men- What to Wear on your Engagement Day?
Engagement ceremony marks the beginning of a new chapter in an individual’s life. It is basically a ceremony in which the couple exchanges rings. The day of engagement is one of the most important days in a person’s life. Therefore, it’s essential to dress up for the occasion.
Most people dream of having a beautiful engagement ceremony. Clothes are the most significant and vital part of this ceremony. Just like brides, grooms these days make every possible effort to look good on this auspicious occasion. That is probably the reason why the men folk today are as choosy about their attire as the women.
The popular dressing options that men can select from for the engagement ceremony are:
· Kurta Pyjama: When it comes to the style and comfort, kurta pyjama is one of the best options. It is a common ethnic wear and is certainly a significant part of the wardrobe of men. You can easily choose a nice kurta set for your engagement day.
· Indo Western Suits: Unlike kurta pyjama, Indo-Western suits are a mix of both western and traditional wear. Usually, the Indo-Western wears include a brighter upper part with lighter bottoms to give a perfect contrast. Moreover, the minimal embroidery on the collar and even cuffs makes for a very elegant yet ethnic look.
· Pathani Suits: Over the years, Pathani suits have evolved in style. This stylish and classy attire which is considered to be an embodiment of ethnicity and appeal can be found in a vast assortment of sizes, colors, designs and styles. Designer pathani suits embroidered with beautiful motifs are also a good option for the engagement ceremony.
· Sherwani: When it comes to engagement and wedding, this is perhaps the most popular outfit for men. Often men wear mojdi (a traditional Indian shoe) along with this dress to get that traditional look. These are available in a plethora of designs and shades in order to cater to the demands of the market.
· Bandhgala and Tuxedos: Bandhgala and Tuxedos are perfect for the engagement or the wedding occasions as they are known for their richness, comfort and look.
· Suits and trousers: For those who want to sport that western look on the engagement day, the suits and trousers are one of the best options.
So, men can choose from the above mentioned attires to look their best on that special day.
Although it is true that men are now warming up to the idea of experimenting with their dresses, there are a few who still find it difficult to spend time shopping and selecting the right dress. The above-given tips can help such people in knowing all about the right set of attires along with the accessories so that they can be at par with the lovely bride.
Engagement is an important pre-wedding ceremony and it requires careful planning and thought to buy the best engagement dress for men in the family. Thus, just like the brides, men should also pay attention to their looks and put in some effort to select the right dress.
For More Info: lapel pins online