14 articles on building a better data science team
Are you trying to build a data science or analytics team in your organization, but not sure where to start? Here you’ll find advice on hiring, resource allocation, team structure and responsibilities. You’ll also get tips on strengthening and scaling your current data science team. Here’s 14 articles to get you started:
- So you want to build a data science team? — VentureBeat
- Tips for Building a Data Science Capability — Booz Allen Hamilton
- Three Essential Components of a Successful Data Science Team — KDNuggets
- Building Data Science Teams — DJ Patil (O’Reilly)
- Doing Data Science Right — FirstRound
- Don’t look for unicorns, build a data science team — CIO
- Building a Data Science Team — A Moneyball Approach — Vijay Bhat
- How To Win The Hiring War for Data Scientists — FastCompany
- How to Consistently Hire Remarkable Data Scientists — FirstRound
- Using R packages and education to scale Data Science at Airbnb — Ricardo Bion (Data Science @Airbnb)
- 3 changes that will strengthen your data science team — VentureBeat
- The Data Science Industry: Who Does What (Infographic) — DataCamp
- Seven traits of successful Data Science teams — Teradata
- 4 Online Data Science Options for Your Team — KDNuggets
About DataCamp for Business
DataCamp is the first online learning platform that focuses on building the best learning experience specifically for R and Python for Data Science. For $250/seat/year your team will get access to over 350 video’s and 3000 interactive exercises, totalling over 150 hours of engaging content covering every step of the data science workflow.
We have trained over 500,000 (aspiring) data scientists in over 150 countries and have partnerships with top instructors, including Hadley Wickham, Max Kuhn, Matt Dowle, and more! Our interactive courses see completion rates that are 6x higher than traditional online classes meaning your team will be engaged and motivated to complete their training.
Never taken an interactive DataCamp course? Try our free Intro to R programming course today.