Pixel Density, Demystified
Peter Nowell

I work with a lot of designers who are still using Photoshop for digital mockups and designs. How does this article apply to Photoshop? Points (pt) in Photoshop is still referring to the Point unit used in printed Typography, isn’t it?

Like what you read? Give Jake Wilson a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.