Some random top tips for visiting Disneyland Paris based on our 4-day stay at Davy Crockett Ranch end May 2016:
- The pool at Davy Crockett ranch is excellent, make sure you allocate some time for a dip
- Early access to the park (0800–1000): bit disappointing as a lot of the rides don’t open until 1000. Check to see which ones do before dragging yourselves out of bed so early.
- Refurbishment: quite a few of the rides were undergoing refurbishment when we were there. Worth checking before you book if there are specific ones you want to go on
- Disneyland Studios: we made the mistake of assuming this stayed open as long as the Park, it doesn’t as it shuts at 1800 (as opposed to 2300 for the main Park)
- Ratatouille ride (Studios): always popular when we were there, use your FastPass as soon as you arrive for this one.
- Coffee: if you want a good coffee go to Starbucks in the Disney Village, the coffee from kiosks in the Park and Studios is creamy goo.
- Buffalo Bill Wild West Show: book this if you can. We did it on our last evening and it was a huge highlight. Good food and amazing show.
- End of day parade: choose your spot carefully. Ask a Disney attendant where to stand as there are lots of spots, which initially look good, but end up having poor views.
- Disneyland app: download this before you go. It’s really useful as it shows waiting times for each ride across the Park