This is something I’ve been doing every Sunday night or Monday morning for the last few years. The questions I ask myself include:
What happened last week?
- Quick review of my long term goals
- What are the things I did that I am proud of?
- What are the major lessons I learned?
- What were my sources of inspiration?
- What new people did I meet?
- What didn’t happen?
What are my goals for this week?
- What do I want to accomplish?
- Who do I want to meet?
- Who can I help accomplish my goals?
- Who can I help?
Writing down the answers to these questions at the end of each week seems to help me stay on track and understand how I am doing. The results have not been drastic, but there have been a number of small wins that I have achieved over time that seem to be related to this weekly planning, so I’ll keep at it.