#PokemonGO and Nonprofits: A Link Roundup
The one trend nearly as popular as Pokemon Go is writing blog articles discussing Pokemon Go.
I recently published a post collecting some of the best links on Pokemon Go and the world of church marketing. Next, I wanted to do the same on how nonprofit organizations can leverage the newest gaming trend.
Nonprofits are in a slightly different position that churches, which have people flocking to their Pokestops. But they nonetheless can capture the excitement around Pokemon Go to raise support for their missions.
PokemonGo and Nonprofits
- Use the Power of Pokémon Go for Good (and Have Some Fun)
- 4 Easy Ways Your Nonprofit Can Use Pokémon GO to Engage People
- Pokemon Go and Nonprofits
- Pokémon Go: Strategies and examples for charities and nonprofits
- 3 Ways Your Nonprofit Can Use ‘Pokemon Go’
- Pokemon Go for Nonprofits and Charities
- 4 ways nonprofits are using Pokémon GO
- How Nonprofits Have Made Pokemon GO Their Own
- Is Pokémon Go The Latest Shiny, New Toy?
- Yes, Your Nonprofit Can Capitalize on Pokémon GO