Dear So-Called New Guy ~ 16 Feb 2017 Entry
Dear So-Called New Guy:
I’ve wanted to write for some time but I typically can’t stop screaming long enough to do so. A little background on myself, I’m a witch in my Crone years. You can read my bio on the right of the blog if you want to know more, but honestly, this is all you really need.
I can’t bring myself to call you president. That will never happen. I voted for Hillary and if she were sitting in the Oval Office right now our country would be running smoothly. I initially titled this post, Dear (your first name), but I couldn’t do it. Although your last name is used as another name for the Major Arcana in tarot, I can’t bring myself to use it when I write up my tarot readings for this blog. Calling you disgusting names doesn’t feel right, however, so I began referring to you as the so-called new guy so that I don’t reduce myself to the level of your own rhetoric that we all had to put up with during campaign season. This may end up becoming a series and I thought given that your behavior at today’s news conference was bizarre and beneath the dignity of the office you now so unprofessionally hold, today was as good as any so far to begin.
So here are some suggestions you might want to take to heart:
- don’t talk about uranium
- the media has its own share of problems but your problems outweigh all of them put together so there’s that
- for fuck’s sake, you simply cannot have classified briefings during dinner at your golf course
- you can’t bitch about President Obama playing golf when you do the same
- don’t lie about the Congressional Black Caucus or any of its members
- Flynn will likely be your undoing or the beginning of it
- Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by such a huge margin that you really need to just shut up about it now
- your ratings, sorry, poll numbers are the lowest ever
- you did NOT inherit a mess from President Obama
- Russia influenced the outcome of our election and you know it and you belong in jail if you participated in it
- no president has evidently accomplished as little as you have in the less than one month you’ve been there yet you’re going golfing again
- your administration is NOT running like a fine-tuned machine
- the blonde lady needs to go
- President Bannon needs to go
- that Miller dude needs to go
- you all need to go
- and for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT EVER ask a black reporter to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus because you foolishly believe her blackness gives her an in with the group. It’s racist and skeevy, particularly when you’ve ignored the Caucus’s efforts to meet with you. Jesus, man. What’s wrong with you?
- again, can you all just please go now?
- stop blaming everyone for your own issues. You shouldn’t be there in the first place so shut up already.
- the ban on Muslims should be a ban on you
- Mexico is NOT paying for any wall and to have one is just nuts in the first place
- cannabis should be legal and not controlled by anyone and your choice of Sessions tells me everything I need to know about you
- you fired Sally Yates but supported Flynn. Dude. You’re an idiot.
I could go on but I want to leave something for future entries, but I think you get the idea. At least I hope you do. You could turn all of this around by choosing to become a decent person, but maybe at your age, the dog in you might prevent you from learning anything new.
Time will tell how you actually won the election because I don’t believe for one minute it was a legitimate outcome. You’ve surrounded yourself by what look like Nazis, as vile as they come, all making you look even more foolish assuming that’s even possible.
And now you’re holding a campaign rally this weekend? You haven’t even been there a month and you need another weekend away? What? Are you not feeling enough love in the Oval? Do you need another campaign rally to stroke your fragile ego? Are you that pathetic? Although DC no doubts breathes a sigh of relief when you leave, it’s at the taxpayer’s expense.
Are you fucking kidding me?
I’d say hand this off to Pence but he’s even worse than you. And the thought of Ryan..oh it’s just too much to even think about.
At some point, even you’re going to see that you don’t belong in the People’s House. How about making that happen now? It’s painfully obvious that you’re simply not competent enough to do the job. It takes a calm, rational, intelligent approach that you cannot seem to muster. And that’s fine. But you need to step aside and let us try to figure out how to untangle ourselves from your Russian pals. And any other nefarious people you seem to climb into bed with.
Just make sure you take all your reprehensible spokespeople with you. Please.
The Crone in Residence
Originally published at www.imsteppingaside.com on February 16, 2017.