I stopped Smoking a year ago
It’s been a good year.
I decided and I did it.
- I can taste mozzarella cheese.
- I don’t wake up wheezing worried I don’t have enough cigs and have to go to shops.
- I never have to stand outside, Glasgow is freezing 12 months of the year other than that one day we get sun.
- I smell fucking awesome.
- I can sex without thinking my lungs will collapse.
- I can walk off Stage and not run for a fag.
- I have saved about FOUR THOUSAND pounds a year. That’s more than my mortgage was.
- I have lost weight and my skin is so good just now for a 55 year old woman who grew up with a bad diet.
- My pals hug me and don’t flinch.
- I never wash a lighter in my jeans.
- I can sit through a long haul flight/train journey and TV show without having to fidget.
- I feel good.