White Rabbit — A new Digital Streaming Reality
White Rabbit is a browser plugin that aims to resolve the failing business model of digital distribution of films and series. Content is expensive, users have less choice than before, revenue is neither transparent nor cash-flow positive and by not accepting users streaming habits, the industry itself encourages piracy. White Rabbit offers a p2p tokenized system powered by blockchain technology that will enable users to access any content globally, reduce cost by paying producers and creatives directly, revenue share with streaming sites to encourage an innovative streaming market and offer a transparent and instant monetization model for producers, investors, the artists and the entertainers. Everybody wins, everyone’s happy.
The film industry, like the music industry, has been unable to maximize its revenue potential in the digital economy. Instead of replacing old business models with sustainable digital distribution revenue benefitting the entire industry, new distribution companies have filled the void with closed server subscription services. While Netflix, Amazon and other over-the-top (“OTT”) services have expanded digital streaming globally, the traditional studios and independent producers have been unable to create a space of their own to distribute digitally and globally.
OTT offers neither films, its producers and filmmakers the revenue, the alternative distribution nor users the extensive content selection DVD once did. OTTs like Netflix and HBO have delivered amazing series and films. Yet, they have not delivered a sustainable business model, fair distribution, transparent revenue or cash flow to the industry. In a rapidly growing $30B digital distribution market.
White Rabbit will solve the following challenges:
- Too few films and even fewer filmmakers make money from digital distribution a handful films receive a one-off sum. Most either don’t get distribution or get lost in the iTunes jungle. We are talking brilliant arthouse and indie films, celebrated at major festivals, costing millions of dollars.
- Lack of transparency, what revenue films receive lacks transparency and cash-flow immediacy. It will take 6 months to 5 years to receive what ́s due from a film’s revenue stream. Even then, producers, directors and investors have little idea as to how many people actually watched their film.
- Pirates vs. Fans, The industry doesn ́t distinguish between pirates and fans. Pirates don’t pay by principle, period. Fans are forced to break the law because they don’t have access to their favourite films and series and aren’t necessarily allowed to pay for it.
- Lack of choice, OTT, or closed server subscription services, dominate the market. They produce more of their own content and buy less, offering fans a minimal choice of content. OTT ́s can no longer be considered distributors; they are modern day studios.
- Lack of convenience, The digital distribution paradox — a lack of competition in OTT hampers innovation in UI, search and services. Yet, more subscription services would mean more accounts, more logins and many more searches for users to find the content they want.
White Rabbit is a browser plug-in that recognizes the content you watch, without forcing you to subscribe to anyone site. By separating distribution from payment, White Rabbit offers one payment system, but infinite viewing experiences. When streaming their favorite films or series, smart contracts deduct a payment from users and transfer this immediately to rights holders. Utilizing blockchain technology, rights holders are also ensured complete financial transparency.
Thereby, White Rabbit liberates creators and fans from closed server based subscription platforms. In its place, White Rabbit delivers unlimited choice in content for fans, incentives for an innovative streaming industry, a sustainable business model for digital distribution and a fair and transparent future for artists, producers and investors.
White Rabbit is
- A browser plug-in
- Installed in your browser(s)
- Recognizes content streamed on P2P or open server streaming sites
- Deducts a set fee for content, adds film/episode to users rabbit hole (library)
- Ensures immediate and transparent payment to CRH A portal to the Rabbit H
White Rabbit provides an ecosystem where fans get more content and more access to the films and filmmakers. This we call the Rabbit Hole. Each film may offer its fans exclusive content, behind-the-scenes, deleted scenes, merchandise and more. Only films the user has paid tokens for is available in the Rabbit Hole. This is a unique platform to monetize and engage the fans.
Rabbit Hole (user library)
* Ownership of highest quality version of streamed content
* Access to extras (director ́s cut, deleted, behind-the-scenes, merchandise)
* Interaction between fans and filmmakers (forums; live Q&A, VR cinema screenings)
* Third party development of services in the rabbit hole ecosystem generating new revenue streams, interaction and buzz around content
* White Rabbit will compete on MORE choice of films and series.
* White Rabbit offers users MORE convenience to find what they are looking for by allowing
them to stream from wherever they prefer.
* White Rabbit allows fans to pay rights holders directly, so we can offer content at a more
Presale : 27th November 2017
Token sale : 1st Quarter 2018 -30 days sale
Soft cap : 5,000 ETH
Medium target : 12,500 ETH
Hard cap : 25,000 ETH
Token Price : TBA shortly before start of token sale
White Rabbit TEAM
White Rabbit’s team is a mix of filmmakers, software entrepreneurs and blockchain enthusiasts who understand the complicated world of the movie industry, yet see the opportunity blockchain offers to resolve these issues to the benefit of fans, filmmakers and investors.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
White Rabbit Site : https://whiterabbit.one/
White Rabbit Telegram : https://t.me/jumpin
White Rabbit Twitter : https://twitter.com/WRJumpIn
Profile bitcoin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1343532
ETH Addr : 0x0243E433ee123cDB927e22e99FA31D0d34195A38