Brief Monday Update with Alliance Alive delayed, Bloodstained for Switch and more!
● The Alliance Alive was delayed on Nintendo 3DS until 22 June for quality improvements. The game is a JRPG from FuRyu looking very similar to the company’s The Legend of Legacy.
● Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is apparently coming to Nintendo Switch although we’re waiting for confirmation from Inti Creates first on both this and whether the Wii U version is still a thing.
● Miitomo is holding a first anniversary promo event on 31 March with four Miitomo Drop Comeback Stages with all items, no sweets and playable with coins only.
● Monster Hunter XX will also collaborate with both Baki the Grappler and WORST as announced today by Capcom.
● Silicon Studio announced that their new next-generation Xenko Engine for Nintendo Switch is scheduled for release in April.
● COMG! first week sales saw The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (202 pts + 56 for the Collector’s Edition & 75 for the Wii U version), 1–2-Switch (133 pts), Super Bomberman R (40 pts), Dragon Quest Heroes I & II (27 pts) and Puyo Puyo Tetris S (14 pts). Pre-orders include Monster Hunter XX (1005 pts) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (59 pts).
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares rose another 2.24% this morning to 24,240.00 on the back of the Nintendo Switch launch!