Small Friday Update with first day sell-throughs, Pokémon GO Stadium, Box Boy theme, Mario Kart Arcade GP VR and more!
● Apologies for the late update — super busy day today. Back to normal this weekend! First day sell-throughs for this week see Hey! Pikmin with an impressive 40%, Ever Oasis ~Seirei to Tanebito no Mirage~ again with an impressive 40% and 100% Pasukaru Sensei: Perfect Paint Bombers with just 20%.
● The Pokémon GO event to be held at Yokohama Stadium on 14 August will be called Pokémon GO Stadium (link). Tickets will be via a lottery. Players can also buy a ring for their Pokémon GO Plus for ¥432 (link).
● The early purchase benefit for Pokkén Tournament DX at Pokémon Centers includes an A4 clear file, three clear cards, three can badges and a four-track CD (link).
● The latest My Nintendo reward in Japan is for the Hako Boy! 2.5th Anniversary theme available for 20 Gold Points until 6 August. It’s also available on the Theme Shop priced at ¥200.
● Today’s content update to Miitomo added a ‘Chill on the catwalk! Cool Fashion’ Miitomo Drop stage including a Soft Ice Cream Hat and Cone plus several new Miitomo Shop items including a Basic Sportswear set and Classic Swimsuit.
● The Bandai Namco Entertainment developed Mario Kart Arcade GP VR has opened up today at VR ZONE Shinjuku at the Chou Genjitsu Entertainment EXPO in Tokyo for a limited time.
● And from the Puyo Puyo Twitter account: “This August we’re releasing a patch for Puyo Puyo Tetris. Updates include balance adjustments & stricter penalties for rage-quitters.”