Tuesday Update with Cave Story+, Alpha Mission II, Samurai Shodown IV, open world Zelda plus more news!
● Cave Story+ is coming to Nintendo Switch in North America as both a retail and eShop release on 20 June. No Japanese localisation has yet been confirmed.
● ACA NEOGEO ASO II ~Last Guardian~ (Alpha Mission II) is coming to the Nintendo Switch eShop this week (06 April) where it will cost ¥823.
● ACA NEOGEO Samurai Spirits: Amakusa’s Descent (Samurai Shodown IV) will now release next week (13 April) again priced at ¥823.
● The Legend of Zelda series will see more open worlds according to a Famitsu interview with Eiji Aonuma although I do expect the smaller (non-open world) Zeldas to continue.
● Seiken Musou was trademarked by Koei Tecmo possibly relating to the King Arthur: Legend of the Sword film (King Arthur: Seiken Musou in Japan) although fingers crossed for Mana Warriors!
● Nintendo Mimamori Switch (Nintendo Switch Parental Controls) has been updated to Ver.1.0.3 on Android fixing bugs.
● Weekly Famitsu this week will feature Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, 20 pages of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Monster Hunter XX and saw Back to Bed score 29/40.
● Issho ni Chokitto Snippers (Snipperclips) is the top selling Japanese Switch eShop game of the past two weeks. Oh, and charts are now on the eShop!
● Soratobu Bunbun Baan (Vroom in the Night Sky) ‘About’ trailer https://youtu.be/WEZTmZ63szk