Weekly News Update with all the week’s Japanese 3DS, Wii U, Mobile and Switch news!
● Nintendo Switch sold through 95% of its initial shipment in Japan in its first three days with 330,637 sold. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sold 193,060 at retail with Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares closing the week at 24,735.00!
● NAM-1975 was the only Nintendo Switch game released this past week priced at ¥823. Hamster have promised updates to the NEOGEO titles next week to fix the graphical darkness.
● The Alliance Alive was delayed by FuRyu on Nintendo 3DS from 30 March until 22 June for quality improvements where it will be priced at ￥6,280.
● LEGO City Undercover has been dated by Warner Bros. Japan on Nintendo Switch in Japan for 29 June priced at ￥6,156.
● Monster Hunter XX will see collaborations with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Ace Attorney, Strider, Okami, GARO, Hunter × Hunter, Baki the Grappler and WORST!
● Himouto! Umaru-chan Daratto Puzzle releases on the 3DS eShop next week from FuRyu for ¥540 along with Keshikasu-kun Digicoro Vol.011 VS Shūseieki Takkyu Taiketsu from Shogakukan for ¥100.
● Doraemon: Nobita no Himitsu Dougu Hakubutsukan, Doraemon: Shin Nobita no Daimakyou — Peko to 5-nin no Tankentai and Doraemon: Nobita no Uchuu Eiyuuki will all be removed from the 3DS eShop on 15 March.
● New Denpa Ningen no RPG is finally available on iOS in Japan (search for New 電波人間のRPG) as a free download (obviously with IAP).
● Nintendo Game Front in the Panasonic Center in Tokyo reopened as a Nintendo Switch and 3DS experience centre.
● Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is apparently now coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018 although I’m unsure whether it’s still intended for Wii U.
Finally, thanks everybody for following both the website and the Twitter profile and have a great week ahead!