20 MAXIMS I READ DAILY
I am far from achieving my ultimate goal, which is to be a millionaire by time I’m 27. I am 22 right now, which leaves me with 5 years to make it happen.
When I say I am far, I mean I am super duper far. However, I have the persistence and the plan to get there. With all that being said, I have dips in my motivation like everyone else.
So, I read these 20 maxims daily, or when needed, to keep my head high and in the fast lane to achieve the success I need to achieve.
20 Maxims to Live By
- Knowledge isn’t power, the implementation of knowledge is power.
- You have to have macro patience, but micro hustle.
- Working smart is extremely important, but you still have to work hard.
- Focus on leaving a great legacy.
- Stop fearing criticism. People will think. what they want to think anyways.
- It’s better to be wealthy than rich.
- If you think you can afford it, you can’t. Truly affordable things don’t have to be thought about.
- Wealth is a process, not an event.
- You have to be willing to eat shit for 18 month, to eat caviar for the rest of your life.
- The goal of life is to leave the world a bit better than when you came into it.
- You are responsible for where you are in life.
- Foster good relationships.
- Always be networking.
- Your health is the most important asset you can have.
- Stop always giving a fuck.
- You can’t solve a problem with the same mindset that created it.
- Don’t waste time stressing over a problem, it is just taking away time that you can be working on the solution.
- Focus on your strengths, but be aware of your weaknesses.
- You’re a prize to be won.
- People only part ways with there money if it brings them value.