5 Things That Will Happen In This Weekends NFL Matchups
So we’ve got Divisional Weekend coming up, and hopefully we’ll get some good, entertaining football. You never know. What I do know though, is five things. These will all DEFINETLY happen this weekend.
5. Jadeveon Clowney will be rendered useless by the Patriots O-line- Don’t believe me just watchhhh.
4. Tony Romo will play- Dallas is going to be down in the second half and the Cowboys will finally lose their heads and composure and throw Romo in. From there, I think the Packers will win, but I’ll be rooting for Tony.
3. So will Jimmy G- The game will be over by the fourth quarter and we’ll see The Human Victory Cigar taking snaps late.
2. The Chiefs will win…convincingly- The Chiefs are rested. Coming off a bye under Andy Reid they are something like 19–2. Arrowhead is a toughhh place to play. Roethlisberger is banged up. And everyone and their mother is declaring the Steelers great and saying they’ll beat the Pats. Yea, they’re gonna get stomped.
- The Falcons will choke- I’ve been waiting all year for Atlanta to show that they are frauds and this weekend it will happen. It always does at some point. The only slight advantage they have is that they are at home. But they’ll pull the usual stunt and no-show the playoffs. Too many people love them right now and forget that Matt Ryan will eventually throw up a stinker.
*A coach will also totally fuck up timeouts or challenges or something.
* JJ Watt will be shown too many times on the sideline.
*** Phil Simms will continue to be an idiot.
****There will be a controversial call that effects the outcome of a game and the NFL will stand by/ignore it.
*****Roger Goodell will go anywhere but Foxboro
******I will get a little too drunk at the Patriots game.