Stay Away From These Wideouts In Fantasy Football This Year
Same deal as the other “watch out for these guys” blogs. It’s guys that are overvalued at their position and are primed to be busts.
5. Brandin Cooks- Brandin Cooks is a big play guy and not so much a reliable guy to me. He’s a nice piece, but he’s going to high in leagues for my taste.
4. Sammy Watkins- Sammy Watkins is ranked wayyyy too high after his shitty performance last year. He’s a great talent, but he was invisible most of the year because of himself and the fact that Tyrod apparently doesn’t want to throw to him ever. Bad pick as high as he is going.
3. Julian Edelman- It pains me to do this. Jules is my second favorite NFL player and I think he’s vastly underrated and he’s a joy to watch/have on my team. But coming off the same foot injury as Dez did and offseason surgery, along with the punishment he takes week in and week out and I’m just not drafting him.
2. Dez Bryant- The loss of Romo kills and we have no idea what Dak Prescott will be. Add in the fact that Dez looked like a shell of himself after that foot injury and I’m not going near him, especially as high ranked as he is.
- Doug Baldwin- Baldwin had a big stat line at the end of last year but it’s one that can be deceiving. He’ll never match the TD production he had again and is due for a big regression.