Library Information System
3. Outline Web Site Library Information System
- 1.1. Check the place if the school is access in internet.
- 1.1.1. The LAN connection 2. Gathering Data 2.1. Collect all title of the book
2.1.1. Specification of the book
2.1.4. Book number
2.2. The person incharge to the library
2.2.3. Security 3. Coding
3.1. Creating a home page
3.2. Storage of all data
3.4. Framework the program
3.4.1. Java programming
4.1. Making a prototype
5.1. Installing in the computer system
5.2. Access of the program
4. Write a short paper based on the chapter’s opening case. answer the ff. question (Information Technology Project Management, 7 e page 140, opening case).
A). What could Nick have done to be better project manager?
- He must focus on managing all the aspects of project and give the right schedules and the details of the plan to the member.
B). Does the case present a realistic scenario?Why or why not?
- Yes it does, because even in real company it happens with the reason of e responsible team leader.
C. Was Nick Carson a good project manager?Why or why not?
- May be not, because he does not even communicate his team to tell what to do about the project.
D) What should top management have done to help Nick?
- The top management should inform Nick in order for him to know what the role he should do.
E. What could Nick have done to be a better project manager?
- He should be responsible as a project manager. As a leader he has to have a good communication with his team in order for them to make the project more easier.