We Live On The 3%

“because 97%, of what 97% of people tell you is bullshit”

Jason W. Roulston
Jul 7, 2014 · 1 min read

I’m not upset with anyone, I’m actually quite happy with things. However I’m very lucky to be getting back into the trenches with the boys at JDP, which has me at the coal face of all the awesome people we get to deal with every single day, and their psychology towards actually making things happen.

If you’ve been told something is going to happen and it still hasn’t, then there’s a 97% chance that you were fed bullshit. I’m all about patience, and I’m all about the long game, that’s very real. The gold, the love and the truth is in the 3%. When we’re working in the 3%, it’s just flow — we have to learn to spend more time in that area and around the people who believe in making things happen NOW.

The 97% — 3% rule goes for me as well. That’s why I wrote this.

If you share this blog — I will know, thank you so much for reading ☺

Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight. Watch

Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. Explore

Get unlimited access to the best stories on Medium — and support writers while you’re at it. Just $5/month. Upgrade

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store