Dr. Jay Seitz Is a Trusted Neuropsychologist in New Manhattan
Dr. Jay Seitz is a well-known neuropsychologist in Manhattan specializing in clinical neuropsychology with children, adolescents, adults, & late-age adults. He has been successfully running his neuropsychology practice, Midtown East Neuropsychology, PLLC, for many years. He treats patients with cognitive therapy and neurocognitive rehabilitation (cognitive and memory training) & also assists couples and families in resolving their relationship issues.
His main areas of focus include:
- Language disorders (aphasias)
- Learning and intellectual disabilities (LD, ID)
- Autistic spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Developmental delays (DD)
- Obsessive-compulsive behaviors (OCD spectrum disorders)
- Inattention and hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Movement disorders (e.g., Parkinson’s disease) & Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Frontal lobe disorders & executive control dysfunctions
- Epilepsy & seizure disorders and more.
Dr. Jay Seitz was previously on the doctoral and graduate faculties at Adelphi University, & the undergraduate and graduate faculties of New York University & City University of New York (CUNY, tenured 2001). He also has an extensive academic background in research with children & adults (i.e., grant procurement, publications, paper presentations, student research, student mentoring, supervising, & sitting on dissertation committees).