This is only a pattern Business Analyst resume for freshers in addition to for knowledgeable job seekers in Finance area of enterprise analyst or system analyst. While that is solely a pattern resume, please use this just for reference objective, don’t copy the identical shopper names or job duties in your personal function. Always make your personal resume with real expertise.
Name: Justin Megha
Ph no: XXXXXXX
your e-mail right here.
Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst
- Accomplished in Business Analysis, System Analysis, Quality Analysis and Project Management with in depth expertise in enterprise merchandise, operations and Information Technology on the capital markets area specializing in Finance reminiscent of Trading, Fixed Income, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives(Swaps, Options, and so on) and Mortgage with sound information of broad vary of monetary devices.
- Over 11+ Years of confirmed monitor report as value-adding, delivery-loaded challenge hardened skilled with hands-on experience spanning in System Analysis, Architecting Financial purposes, Data warehousing, Data Migrations, Data Processing, ERP purposes, SOX Implementation and Process Compliance Projects.
- Accomplishments in evaluation of large-scale enterprise methods, Project Charters, Business Requirement Documents, Business Overview Documents, Authoring Narrative Use Cases, Functional Specifications, and Technical Specifications, knowledge warehousing, reporting and testing plans.
- Expertise in creating UML based mostly Modelling views like Activity/ Use Case/Data Flow/Business Flow /Navigational Flow/Wire Frame diagrams utilizing Rational Products & MS Visio.
- Proficient as very long time liaison between enterprise and know-how with competence in Full Life Cycle of System (SLC) improvement with Waterfall, Agile, RUP methodology, IT Auditing and SOX Concepts in addition to broad cross-functional experiences leveraging a number of frameworks.
- Extensively labored with the On-site and Off-shore Quality Assurance Groups by aiding the QA workforce to carry out Black Box /GUI testing/ Functionality /Regression /System /Unit/Stress /Performance/ UAT’s.
- Facilitated change administration throughout whole course of from challenge conceptualization to testing by means of undertaking supply, Software Development & Implementation Management in numerous enterprise & technical environments, with demonstrated management talents.
- Post Graduate Diploma (in Business Administration), USA
- Master’s Degree (in Computer Applications),
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Commerce),
Documentation Tools UML, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project), MS Visio, Erwin
SDLC Methodologies Waterfall, Iterative, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Spiral, Agile
Modeling Tools UML, MS Visio, Erwin, Power Designer, Metastrom Provision
Reporting Tools Business Objects X IR2, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite
QA Tools Quality Center, Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, Rational Requisite Pro, Bugzilla, Clear Quest
Languages Java, VB, SQL, HTML, XML, UML, ASP, JSP
Databases & OS MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g, DB2, MS Access on Windows XP / 2000, Unix
Version Control Rational Clear Case, Visual Source Safe
SERVICE MASTER, Memphis, TN June 08 — Till Date
Senior Business Analyst
Terminix has roughly 800 customer support brokers that reside in our branches along with roughly 150 brokers in a centralized name middle in Memphis, TN. Terminix customer support brokers obtain roughly 25 million calls from clients annually. Many of those buyer’s questions will not be answered or their issues aren’t resolved on the primary name. Currently these brokers use an AS/400 based mostly customized developed system referred to as Mission to reply buyer inquiries into branches and the Customer Communication Center. Mission — Terminix’s operation system — offers performance for gross sales, area service (routing & scheduling, work order administration), accounts receivable, and payroll. This system is designed modularly and is troublesome to navigate for customer support brokers needing to help the client shortly and knowledgeably. The quantity of time and effort wanted to coach a customer support consultant utilizing the Mission system is excessive. This mixed with low agent and buyer retention is expensive.
Customer Service Console allows Customer Service Associates to offer constant, enhanced service expertise, help to the Customers throughout the Organization. CSC is aimed toward offering straightforward navigation, straightforward studying course of, lowered name time and first name decision.
- Assisted in creating Project Plan, Road Map. Designed Requirements Planning and Management doc.
- Performed Enterprise Analysis and actively participated in shopping for Tool Licenses.
- Identified subject-matter specialists and drove the necessities gathering course of by means of approval of the paperwork that convey their must administration, builders, and high quality assurance staff.
- Performed technical challenge session, initiation, assortment and documentation of shopper enterprise and useful necessities, answer options, practical design, testing and implementation help.
- Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Communication, and Validation based on Six Sigma Standards.
- Captured Business Process Flows and Reengineered Process to realize most outputs.
- Captured As-Is Process, designed TO-BE Process and carried out Gap Analysis
- Developed and up to date useful use instances and carried out enterprise course of modeling (PROVISION) to elucidate enterprise necessities to improvement and QA groups.
- Created Business Requirements Documents, Functional and Software Requirements Specification Documents.
- Performed Requirements Elicitation by means of Use Cases, one to at least one conferences, Affinity Exercises, SIPOC’s.
- Gathered and documented Use Cases, Business Rules, created and maintained Requirements/Test Traceability Matrices.
Client: The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Parsippany, NJ May’ 2007 — Oct’ 2007
Profile: Sr. Financial Business Analyst/ Systems Analyst.
Project Profile (1): D&B is the world’s main supply of economic info and perception on companies. The Point of Arrival Project and the Data Maintenance (DM) Project are the longer term purposes of the corporate that the corporate would transit into, offering an efficient technique & environment friendly report era system for D&B’s shoppers to find a way buy reviews about corporations they’re making an attempt to do enterprise.
Project Profile (2): The general function of this undertaking was constructing a Self Awareness System(SAS) for the enterprise group for purchasing SAS merchandise and a Payment system was constructed for SAS. The system would offer sure mixture of merchandise (reviews) for Self Monitoring report as a basis for managing an organization’s credit score.
- Conducted GAP Analysis and documented the present state and future state, after understanding the Vision from the Business Group and the Technology Group.
- Conducted interviews with Process Owners, Administrators and Functional Heads to collect audit-related info and facilitated conferences to elucidate the impacts and results of SOX compliance.
- Played an lively and lead position in gathering, analyzing and documenting the Business Requirements, the enterprise guidelines and Technical Requirements from the Business Group and the Technological Group.
- Co — Authored and ready Graphical depictions of Narrative Use Cases, created UML Models akin to Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Flow Diagrams utilizing MS Visio all through the Agile methodology
- Documented the Business Requirement Document to get a greater understanding of shopper’s enterprise processes of each the tasks utilizing the Agile methodology.
- Facilitating JRP and JAD periods, mind storming periods with the Business Group and the Technology Group.
- Documented the Requirement traceability matrix (RTM) and carried out UML Modelling reminiscent of creating Activity Diagrams, Flow Diagrams utilizing MS Visio. Analysed check knowledge to detect vital findings and really helpful corrective measures
- Co-Managed the Change Control course of for your complete venture as an entire by facilitating group conferences, one-on-one interview periods and e mail correspondence with work stream house owners to debate the influence of Change Request on the venture.
- Worked with the Project Lead in setting practical challenge expectations and in evaluating the impression of modifications on the group and plans accordingly and carried out challenge associated shows.
- Co-oordinated with the off shore QA Team members to elucidate and develop the Test Plans, Test instances, Test and Evaluation technique and strategies for unit testing, practical testing and usefulness testing
Environment: Windows XP/2000, SOX, Sharepoint, SQL, MS Visio, Oracle, MS Office Suite, Mercury ITG, Mercury Quality Center, XML, XHTML, Java, J2EE.
GATEWAY COMPUTERS, Irvine, CA, Jan 06 — Mar 07
At Gateway, a Leading Computer, Laptop and Accessory Manufacturer, was concerned in two tasks,
Order Capture Application: Objective of this Project is to Develop Various Mediums of Sales with a Centralized Catalog. This undertaking includes extensive publicity in the direction of Requirement Analysis, Creating, Executing and Maintaining of Test plans and Test Cases. Mentored and educated employees about Tech Guide & Company Standards; Gateway reporting system: was developed with Business Objects operating towards Oracle knowledge warehouse with Sales, Inventory, and HR Data Marts. This DW serves the totally different wants of Sales Personnel and Management. Involved within the improvement of it utilized Full Client stories and Web Intelligence to ship analytics to the Contract Administration group and Pricing teams. Reporting knowledge mart included Wholesaler Sales, Contract Sales and Rebates knowledge.
- Product Manager for Enterprise Level Order Entry Systems — Phone, B2B, Gateway.com and Cataloging System.
- Modeled the Sales Order Entry course of to get rid of bottleneck course of steps utilizing ERWIN.
- Adhered and practiced RUP for implementing software program improvement life cycle.
- Gathered Requirements from totally different sources like Stakeholders, Documentation, Corporate Goals, Existing Systems, and Subject Matter Experts by conducting Workshops, Interviews, Use Cases, Prototypes, Reading Documents, Market Analysis, Observations
- Created Functional Requirement Specification paperwork — which embrace UMLUse case diagrams, Scenarios, exercise, work Flow diagrams and knowledge mapping. Process and Data modeling with MS VISIO.
- Worked with Technical Team to create Business Services (Web Services) that Application might leverage utilizing SOA, to create System Architecture and CDM for widespread order platform.
- Designed Payment Authorization (Credit Card, Net Terms, and Pay Pal) for the transaction/order entry techniques.
- Implemented A/B Testing, Customer Feedback Functionality to Gateway.com
- Worked with the DW, ETL groups to create Order entry techniques Business Objects studies. (Full Client, Web I)
- Worked in a cross useful workforce of Business, Architects and Developers to implement new options.
- Program Managed Enterprise Order Entry Systems — Development and Deployment Schedule.
- Developed and maintained User Manuals, Application Documentation Manual, on Share Point software.
- Created Test Plansand Test Strategies to outline the Objective and Approach of testing.
- Used Quality Center to trace and report glitches and bug fixes. Written modification requests for the bugs within the software and helped builders to trace and resolve the issues.
- Developed and Executed Manual, Automated Functional, GUI, Regression, UAT Test instances utilizing QTP.
- Gathered, documented and executed Requirements-based, Business course of (workflow/consumer state of affairs), Data pushed check instances for User Acceptance Testing.
- Created Test Matrix, Used Quality Center for Test Management, monitor & report glitches and bug fixes.
- Performed Load, stress Testing’s & Analyzed Performance, Response Times. Designed strategy, developed visible scripts with a view to check shopper & server aspect efficiency underneath numerous circumstances to determine bottlenecks.
- Created / developed SQL Queries (TOAD) with a number of parameters for Backend/DB testing
- Conducted conferences for challenge standing, problem identification, and mum or dad process assessment, Progress Reporting.
AMC MORTGAGE SERVICES, CA, USA Oct 04 — Dec 05
The main goal of this venture is to exchange the prevailing Internal Facing Client / Server Applications with a Web enabled Application System, which can be utilized throughout all of the Business Channels. This challenge includes extensive publicity in the direction of Requirement Analysis, Creating, Executing and Maintaining of Test plans and Test Cases. Demands understanding and testing of Data Warehouse and Data Marts, thorough information of ETL and Reporting, Enhancement of the Legacy System coated all the enterprise necessities associated to Valuations from sustaining the panel of appraisers to ordering, receiving, and reviewing the valuations.
- Gathered Analyzed, Validated, and Managed and documented the said Requirements. Interacted with customers for verifying necessities, managing change management course of, updating present documentation.
- Created Functional Requirement Specification paperwork — that embrace UML Use case diagrams, situations, exercise diagrams and knowledge mapping. Provided End User Consulting on Functionality and Business Process.
- Acted as a shopper liaison to evaluation priorities and handle the general shopper queue. Provided session providers to shoppers, technicians and inner departments on primary to intricate features of the purposes.
- Identified enterprise instructions & goals which will affect the required knowledge and software architectures.
- Defined, prioritized enterprise necessities, Determine which enterprise topic areas present probably the most wanted info; prioritize and sequence implementation tasks accordingly.
- Provide related check situations for the testing group. Work with check group to develop system integration check scripts and make sure the testing outcomes correspond to the enterprise expectations.
- Used Test Director, QTP, Load Runner for Test administration, Functional, GUI, Performance, Stress Testing
- Perform Data Validation, Data Integration and Backend/DB testing utilizing SQL Queries manually.
- Created Test enter necessities and ready the check knowledge for knowledge pushed testing.
- Mentored, educated employees about Tech Guide & Company Standards. Set-up and Coordinate Onsite offshore groups, Conduct Knowledge Transfer periods to the offshore staff.
Lloyds Bank, UK Aug 03 — Sept 04
Lloyds TSB is chief in Business, Personal and Corporate Banking. Noted monetary supplier for tens of millions of consumers with the monetary assets to satisfy and handle their credit score wants and to realize their monetary objectives. The Project includes an applicant Information System, Loan Appraisal and Loan Sanction, Legal, Disbursements, Accounts, MIS and Report Modules of a Housing Finance System and Enhancements for his or her Internet Banking.
- Translated stakeholder necessities into numerous documentation deliverables comparable to useful specs, use instances, workflow / course of diagrams, knowledge move / knowledge mannequin diagrams.
- Produced useful specs and led weekly conferences with builders and enterprise models to debate excellent technical points and deadlines that needed to be met.
- Coordinated challenge actions between shoppers and inner teams and knowledge know-how, together with undertaking portfolio administration and venture pipeline planning.
- Provided useful experience to builders in the course of the technical design and development phases of the challenge.
- Documented and analyzed enterprise workflows and processes. Present the research to the shopper for approval
- Participated in Universe improvement — planning, designing, Building, distribution, and upkeep phases.
- Designed and developed Universes by defining Joins, Cardinalities between the tables.
- Created UML use case, exercise diagrams for the interplay between report analyst and the reporting methods.
- Successfully carried out BPR and achieved improved Performance, Reduced Time and Cost.
- Developed check plans and scripts; carried out shopper testing for routine to complicated processes to make sure correct system functioning.
- Worked intently with UAT Testers and End Users throughout system validation, User Acceptance Testing to show performance/enterprise logic issues that unit testing and system testing have missed out.
- Participated in Integration, System, Regression, Performance, and UAT — Using TD, WR, Load Runner
- Participated in defect evaluate conferences with the group members. Worked intently with the undertaking supervisor to report, monitor, prioritize and shut bugs. Used CVS to take care of variations between numerous levels of SDLC.
Client: A.G. Edwards, St. Louis, MO May’ 2005 — Feb’ 2006
Profile: Sr. Business Analyst/System Analyst
Project Profile: A.G. Edwards is a full service Trading based mostly brokerage agency in Internet-based futures, choices and foreign exchange brokerage. This website permits Users (Financial Representative) to commerce on-line. The primary options of this website have been: Users can open new account on-line to commerce equitiies, bonds, derivatives and foreign exchange with the Trading system utilizing DTCC’s purposes as a Clearing House agent. The consumer will get real-time streaming quotes for the foreign money pairs they chose, their present place within the foreign exchange market, abstract of labor orders, funds and present cash balances, P & L Accounts and obtainable buying and selling energy, all constantly updating in actual time by way of stay quotes. The website additionally facilitates customers to Place, Change and Cancel an Entry Order, Placing a Market Order, Place/Modify/Delete/Close a Stop Loss Limit on an Open Position.
- Gathered Business necessities pertaining to Trading, equities and Fixed Incomes like bonds, transformed the identical into practical necessities by implementing the RUP methodology and authored the identical in Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Designed and developed all Narrative Use Cases and carried out UML modeling like created Use Case Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams and Activity Diagrams utilizing MS Visio.
- Implemented your complete Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology of software improvement with its numerous workflows, artifacts and actions. Developed enterprise course of fashions in RUP to doc present and future enterprise processes. Established a enterprise Analysis methodology across the Rational Unified Process.
- Analyzed consumer necessities, attended Change Request conferences to doc modifications and carried out procedures to check modifications.
- Assisted in creating challenge timelines/deliverables/methods for efficient undertaking administration.
- Evaluated present practices of storing and dealing with necessary monetary knowledge for compliance.
- Involved in creating the check technique and assisted in developed Test situations, check circumstances and check instances
- Partnered with the technical areas within the analysis, decision of system and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: Windows XP/2000/NT, SOX, MS Office Suite, SQL, MS SQL Server, XML, HTML, Java, J2EE, JSP, Oracle, WinRunner, Test Director