TypeScript learning resources
Had a friend who’s taking the dive into the magical land of TypeScript recently ask me for some resources.
Thought I’d compile a few of them into a list.
- The Official Docs are pretty good
- TypeScript Weekly offers a good list of resources weekly
- Basarat Ali Syed has a great Book on Github
- Definitely Typed is a massive repo of Type Definitions
- React + TypeScript cheatsheet and demo repo
- Dr. Axel Rauschmayer has a great post on Understanding Typescripts Type Notation
- If you’re into SOLID programming, this is great stuff. Also covers Dependency Injection with the amazing InversifyJS library
- Lots of great TypeScript videos on Egghead
- Shameless plug for a TypeScript + Webpack + React Video
- A few Five Things videos, https://open.microsoft.com/2018/03/05/typescript-overview/
That’s all for now, I’ll continue to update this post with more fun links as I find them.
TypeScript is awesome, and you should use the above and any other resources you find! Leave more stuff y’all have in the comments and I’ll add them.