- The first time I saw you, I thought your beard and hair bun were super sexy. And your legs.
- We first met in an Arts Museum. I figured Arts was not your thing. But we instead discussed Arts history, and once you said there was no war or government that could make you kill another human.
- You know a lot of things. You’ve taught me a great deal. For example, WHEY is a kind of protein, and milk doesn’t expire that quickly.
- Your accent is surprisingly understandable. No offense to other Aussies.
- You asked to take photos of me. No one has ever found me appealing enough for photos.
- You are a good writer with the kind of dark humour I like.
- You’ve seen me vomit and you still love me.
- Second date when you brought one friend and I brought like 15 friends. At the end of the evening almost all of them texted me ‘He likes you ehhhhhh”. How can a person be so adorably obvious?
- How you got me into going home with you the first time: “You need to listen to my awesome earphones”. Sure. Haha.
- You challenge people of their misbehaviour. So few people are that brave.
- You observe and ask many questions. The curiosity in you is strong.
- Sex with you never lacks intimacy.
- You don’t feel the need of socializing, but if you are around someone you pay attention to them and their feelings.
- I can be quiet when I’m with you. You don’t force me to talk. I hate talking.
- You are easily annoyed, but are patient enough to wait for things to resolve.
- You congratulate me on the progress I make at work.
- You don’t spend excessive money on unnecessary stuffs.
- You value freedom, and you are quite successful in achieving freedom in your career.
- You spend time getting to know people. You never get drawn into talking too much about yourself.
- You love food. You eat what I cook.
- You come out of your way to be with me.
- You’re never jealous. You trust me.
- You’re willing to listen to and advise people. You have genuine nature to help.
- You work hard to keep us connected despite the distance.
- You never forget to compliment me.
- You do yoga, you meditate, you exercise, you care about your mental and physical health.
- You’re kind to almost everyone, especially animals and children.
I’m a salesperson, so I always prepare for the worst. At times when I can’t remember why anymore, I’ll read again this list, and if it’s still true, everything will still be alright.
Today I’ve updated this list, and it breaks my heart that I will no longer add anything else on it. I hope someone else will see all of these beautiful things I used to love in you, and I hope you will never stop being so kind and loving and caring to them.