GPS (Global Positioning System) devices are a crucial need these days. They are used for navigation and transportation. These devices are installed in cars to show routes, give information about traffic helping drivers navigate and various other features like alternate routes, road blockages etc. too. All in all, these devices are indispensable today and it can be very inconvenient and problematic if your GPS device is glitchy or not working properly.
Suppose you are on a long drive and your GPS device starts to malfunction. You can get lost easily and end up finding yourself in the middle of nowhere. One heavily relies on these devices to reach their destination and easily navigate in between and it is very important that the GPS device functions perfectly well. Your car’s GPS not working can land you in unforeseen troubles if you aren’t familiar with the roads.
There could be several problems with your Garmin GPS device, they could be any one of these mentioned below:
- Garmin GPS not responding
- GPS device not accepting destination
- Touch screen malfunction
- Garmin GPS won’t turn on
- GPS device route malfunction
- Other issues like live location problems
All or any of the above problems make the GPS device unreliable causing you difficulty. However, there is no need to get worried as we are here to provide you an easy fix to all your GPS device related issues. Just follow these simple steps:
- Your device may not be connected properly, so first check all connections and check if the antenna is secure and not damaged anywhere. Plug in the antenna properly if it is loose.
- The device may have software issues, try rebooting the device. Simply turn it off and turn it back on to see if the problem is fixed.
- Your device may need a hard reset, long press the button on your GPS device until it reboots. Wait for the reboot to complete and then when it turns back on, check if it has started to function properly.
- The GPS device may need an update, check the Garmin GPS update servers for any latest firmware updates that you might have missed.
- Sometimes, the maps get erased from your device due to software malfunction. Try installing the maps again from the Garmin map update option in the device settings.
- If the device still doesn’t function the right way, try connecting the device to your PC and restoring/resetting it using the PC software that came along with your device.
- Update your device by connecting it to the PC and registering it with Garmin online and downloading the latest firmware updates.
The above steps will fix any issues related to your Garmin GPS device, however if the problem still persists, you can contact a reliable technical assistance service provider. Alternatively, you can call on this number: (866) 503–0568 for any technical support regarding your Garmin GPS device.
Don’t wait for your GPS device to fix itself, because it won’t. Call this number: (866) 503–0568 today and get rid of all the problems on your GPS device and navigate without any hassle.
Thanks For Reading.