10 Secret Ingredients To Your Life’s Greatest Makeover
How to make 2018 the best year of your life!
Change isn’t a fairy dust; it’s a discipline. 2018 holds for you exactly what you put into it.
I rolled over and kissed my wife this morning and said softly, “Happy New Year.” She whispered back, “It’s going to be great.”
I thought about that statement for a moment, and then leaped straight out of bed and said to myself, ‘This year is going to be great because I am great!”
Greatness doesn’t reside in the year, friend, it resides in you!
2018 is just another another year; energy, seasons, time, opportunity mixed with difficulty. In fact, there’s not one thing special about 2018, except you! You are the X Factor. Things can change because you can change.
Here’s what I know for sure, 2018 will be about the same as 2017 unless you change. The difference maker is you! You are the major determining factor in how this year starts and ends.
You can’t change the seasons, you can’t bend the wind, you can’t altar the universe, but you can change you. You are in total control of the outcome of this year because you are in total control of you! Things change when you change.
Don’t ask for things to get easier, ask for you to get better. — Jim Rohn
2018 will be an exact reflection of you; your vision, your disciplines, your faith, your ideals, your persistence, your effort.
Life IS fair, friend; it gives you back exactly what you put into it. Who you become this year will determine your outcome.
The new year starts here; right here, right now, with you; the one staring back in the mirror. The one reading this.
Today is the first day of the rest of this new year. What you do with it sets the precedence for the rest of the year.
On this first day of a brand new year, determine that you are going to be a brand new you! Determine you are the greatness that makes this year great. And don’t ask for 2018 to be easier, ask for you to get better.
You are the greatness that makes this new year great!
10 keys that will make you the most successful and happiest person on the planet.
- Change is not fairy dust; it’s discipline.
- The new year holds for you exactly what you put into it.
- Greatness doesn’t reside in the year; it resides in you.
- You are the major determining factor in how this year starts and ends.
- Things can change because you can change.
- This year will be an exact reflection of your belief in yourself and the effort you put forth toward that belief.
- Life IS fair; it gives you back exactly what you put into it.
- The person you become this year will determine your level of success.
- What you do with today sets a precedence for the rest of the year.
- Ask for you to get better not for things to get easier.
Happy New Year!