Join Volta’s Growing Team as Marketing Assistant!
We are expanding our team and Halifax’s Tech Super Hub has an amazing full-time opportunity for a junior marketing professional!
If you are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about the startup world we want to talk to you.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma program with a focus on Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including video editing (Premiere Pro)
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least one year of experience
- Personable, presentable, articulate and able to work effectively with a team
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support with the organization and promotion of Volta events and programs
- Develop content, including writing blog posts, articles, newsletter, communications materials and material for social media channels and the Volta website
- Creation of other marketing materials as needed, including (but not limited to) magazines, brochures, one pagers (copy + design)
- Assist with social media marketing, including creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other strategically relevant online properties (including paid social)
- Create multimedia content (including video) for YouTube channel — profiles, events, promotional videos
- Collect and collate information for promotional literature
- Other duties as required
Volta offers a competitive salary and benefits package. NOTE: Please merge your cover letter and CV into one .pdf document and apply in confidence by 5:00 pm, August 24, 2017 to (note Marketing Assistant in the subject line of your email):
Attention: Human Resources
Volta Labs Inc.
701–1505 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3K5
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Originally published at Volta.