Join Volta’s Growing Team as Receptionist!
We are expanding our team and there is an amazing opportunity for a top-notch, administrative professional!
What kind of people will succeed at Volta?
People who care about entrepreneurs and are passionate about our mission — to help tech companies start, grow and succeed — and work cooperatively with the entire Volta team to build the region’s innovation district. We want folks who think big but are also ready to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Every day at Volta is different. We need people that are comfortable working in an environment where change is the status quo. Think you have what it takes?
What you’ll be achieving as Receptionist at Volta:
As the first point of contact for our company, you will welcome guests, resident companies and network members to Volta. You will also be the “Go-To” person for our community — we want someone who understands, and can provide, exceptional customer service! You pride yourself on your communication skills and remain calm and cool under pressure. You are a consummate multi-tasker who pays attention to detail and takes pride in a job well done.
- Experience as a Receptionist, Office Professional or similar role
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bookkeeping Skills (Utilizing spreadsheets)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Supply & Inventory management
- Certification in Office Management is a plus.
Ready to join us?
Volta offers a competitive salary and benefits package. NOTE: Please merge your cover letter and CV into one .pdf document and apply in confidence by 5:00 pm, September 15, 2017 to (note Receptionist in the subject line of your email):
Attention: Human Resources
Volta Labs Inc.
701–1505 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3K5
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Originally published at Volta.