3 Meat Breakfast Pizza
- 1 prebaked refrigerated 12-inch pizza crust, at room temperature
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packages country gravy mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chopped sausage links, cooked
- 1 cup chopped ham, cooked
- 1 cup bacon bits, cooked
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add water and milk to a saucepan and set an oven to preheat at 400°F.Whisk the gravy mix to bring to a boil and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it becomes thick.
- Beat eggs with milk. Take a large skillet to melt margarine and add the beaten eggs; scramble it into small chunks.
- Place the pizza crust on a cookie sheet or stone. Spread the gravy on the pizza, add meat on the gravy layer and top it with the scrambled eggs. Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top and bake for 10–15 minutes at 400°F or until the cheese starts to melt and bubble. Take out of the oven and serve hot after cutting into cones.
Variation: — You can add green onions to the meat mixture. They taste even better.
More awesome recipes: