… solving turns into some sort of a competition with no winners. In short — it could be destructive. Looking at how other people have solved a problem doesn’t give us ideas to start, it gives us new defaults — or new fundamentals to understanding a solution — that’s all. And that’s when we start limiting our possibilities.
52. Dev must have screwed it up.
53. No one uses IE anyway.
54. That must be a bug in Chrome.
55. That effect should be supported in the latest nightly build of Chrome.
56. Just have dev draw it in CSS.
57. I think this should be really easy with a framework.
58. A us…