How to Create Custom Collections of Popular CrossFit WODs
You can now add any workout of the day (WOD) from WODwell.com to your personal collections.
- Just crushed a workout? Add it to your ‘Done’ collection.
- Got some you want to try later? Add them to your ‘To-Do’ collection.
- Found some workouts you can do at home or with friends? Create unlimited custom collections like ‘At Home’ or ‘Shared Suffering’.
When you create a free WODwell account we’ll automatically add three empty collections to your account (‘To-Do’, ‘Done’, and ‘Favorites’). You can also create as many custom collections as you want. Here’s how:
Step by Step
- Click the ‘Add To’ link below any WOD on wodwell.com
2. Click the ‘Create New Collection’ link
3. Give your collection a name and click ‘Create Collection’
Access your collections any time, from the main menu
We started WODwell in 2015 to archive meaningful workouts created by the CrossFit community — heroes, memorials, benchmarks — because we think they’re part of what makes CrossFit awesome. We never predicted that millions of you would use what we created. WODwell had over 2.3 Million users in 2018!
WODwell is a side project, so we really appreciate those of you who have become paying members. Your support allows us to develop new features like this. We have a long list of ideas for new features, too, based largely on your feedback. Stay tuned for more!
Happy New Year,
Lisa & Jeremy