Dealing With My Depression Pt.1
Okay, so before I start to yap on about it I just want to say that it took me a while to really see that I may or may not have depression. Yeah you are probably looking at the title going..
“What are you talking about? You just said in the title that you are dealing with it..”
Well through looking at the signs and symptoms, it has come to my attention that I could possibly have it. When I went to explore the big wide web called the internet, I discovered that what I had really related to how I feel about it all. Below will be the breakdown in terms of category in relation to the website.
Looking at the symptoms there were stuff like: (Research from beyondblue.org) The points below are how I feel…
- unable to concentrate
- withdrawing from close family and friends
- not doing usual enjoyable activities ~a little
- Lacking In Confidence ~can still be a struggle
- Indecisive ~definitely
- Relying on alcohol and sedatives~ This can act up at times but definitely the most painful time I felt personally really caused this
- Sad ~very much so
- Tired all the time
- Sick and rundown ~more towards the rundown side
- Sleep Problems~This definitely, very little sleep to even no sleep at all
- Loss or change of appetite~ happens quite constantly
- Significant weight loss/weight gain ~ This can act up at times but definitely the most painful time I felt personally really caused this
I really like this photo as the art really depicts the emotion as well as it’s colour scheme (I did not draw the above image).Anyways based on the list from the website all the things you are currently seeing on this post is part of what I’ve taken out… It’s definitely not an easy thing to handle and also having your partner deal with but it’s something I wish to overcome… I feel that doing this, writing blogs can help. Sorry I haven’t posted often though I don’t have much of an audience.. Haha but when I build one I hope to look back at this moment and be able to see what I have achieved.