Get Off Your Butt
Yeah, I’m talking to you!
So, listen to me:
- You are never going to get things done if you don’t make a move right now.
- If you’re waiting on something. Do something about it to get it done faster instead.
- Are you waiting on finishing the book after your kids go to school? Do it now.
- Not writing because you’re not in the mood? Write anyway. Write everything that comes to your head. Just write.
- Postponing your laundry because you’re tired? It would be worse if you don’t have clean underwear for work tomorrow.
- If you wanna sleep for five more minutes after the alarm goes off. Don’t.
Five becomes Ten. Ten becomes Fifteen. Fifteen becomes an Hour.
- Don’t give in.
- Get off your bed and take a walk.
- Don’t snooze the alarm!
- Work it off. Try new things. Meditate. Eat healthy. Learn a martial art. Stay focused.
- Don’t be afraid.
- You’re never getting out of life alive anyway. Take calculated risks.
- Don’t postpone.
- The worst thing that can come between you and that high throne of success is your laziness.
- Never lower priority because you’re tired. Giving into laziness will make you a slacker.
Don’t be a slacker!
- We are there. We are almost there. Our goal is just that curve away.
- Learn patience. Meditate. Don’t confuse patience with laziness.
- Always question. Always find better ways. Question why this is the better way.
- Get off your butt and get things done. No excuses.
What did you think? If you liked this post, please hit the heart and recommend it so more people can see it! Or be a critic and comment, I’d love to hear from you. Also, you can follow me on https://medium.com/@jeshanthk