1. IPFS implanted to mobile end
This week our team successfully optimized the energy consumption problem of IPFS on mobile devices.
2. Update of the function of hardware providing data and token rewarding (mining function)
Completed the withdrawal function of “data mining”, hardware for data mining is about to be launched.
Market and Cooperation Progress
1. Had an in-depth conversation with Vinny Lingham, a well-known expert of blockchain, and received his support for the CarBlock project. Also, we’ll start working with his team to conduct an in-depth study of the CarBlock economic model. Vinny will provide expert advice in the following areas:
- Token Economics
- Token Distribution
- Community Development
Vinny Lingham is a serial entrepreneur who created Gyft, the world’s largest mobile gift card company, and Civic, a blockchain project that pioneered the encryption of identities, and combine the patterns onto the chain. His honor includes:
- Top 500 CEO’s in the World, 2015
- World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders, 2009
- Endeavor High Impact Entrepreneur, 2006
- Top Young ICT Entrepreneur in Africa Award, 2006
2. Invite two experts, Prof. Andreas Weigend and Eran Sandhaus, to write a blockchain related column and will be published on major media such as Financial Times. The main topics are:
- How to use blockchain technology to solve data privacy issues
- How to use blockchain technology to benefit the further intelligentization of automobile travel industry
- Why CarBlock’s philosophy has great potential
Professor Andreas Weigend is an expert on big data, consumer behavior, and social-mobile technologies and a professor at Stanford and University of California, Berkeley. As the former Chief Scientist at Amazon, he helped create the company’s data strategy and culture of innovation. Professor Weigend received his Ph.D. in physics from Stanford and will guide CarBlock on the collection, storage, and processing of massive amounts of data.
Eran Sandhaus is a senior executive with 20+ years of experience in automotive, consumer, and industrial IoT applications. As the former VP & GM of the Autonomous Driving and Connected Services at Delphi Automotive, he led global engineering, business development, and corporate development teams and oversaw the activities of ControlTec and Movimento, Delphi’s wholly-owned subsidiaries that were focused on car-to-cloud data analysis and security. In addition, Mr. Sandhaus led Delphi’s data strategy and executed several investments and acquisitions in the automotive space. Prior to Delphi, Mr. Sandhaus led global businesses and operations at Qualcomm, Texas Instruments, Cypress, and Marvell. Mr. Sandhaus received his BSc (Cum Laude) in Electrical Engineering and an MBA from the Technion, Israel’s Institute of Technology. Mr. Sandhaus will help CarBlock’s business development & partnerships efforts in the mobility and IoT markets.
3. Meet AAA Insurance’s innovation team for the fourth time, and the former AAA CFO is being invited to join the CarBlock consultant team to promote the CarBlock concept in the insurance industry.
The full name of AAA is American Automobile Association. AAA has been established in Chicago since 1902 and has a history of over a century. Its influence has even led to many US traffic safety legislations, such as speed limits and red light photography. Now AAA has expanded its membership services to roadside assistance, car loans, auto insurance, auto repair, road safety, travel and entertainment, and has more than 55 million registered members. It has a lot of strongholds and is deeply connected in American cities and towns. It is now one of the largest giants in the aftermarket in America.
4. Discuss with CarBlock’s advisor Dr. David Chen on community development. We are about to implement some innovative solutions on designing the development plan of foreign user community.
Dr. Chen is an expert in Blockchain technology and has invested in many leading Blockchain companies like Blockchain.com, Ripple Labs, LedgerX, BTCC (fka BTC China), and Basecoin. He received his Ph.D. in Science, Technology, and Management from Harvard where his research focused on the intersection of market design and computer science. He will guide CarBlock on blockchain development.
nonda创始人李佳：CarBlock 能颠覆现有车联网数据使用模式，造福用户 - 鸵鸟区块链
全球首个车联网区块链落地项目 CarBlock 获得暴走恭亲王及沈波共同投资，将推出车载智能挖矿设备_BTC123新闻
CarBlock official channels
CarBlock official website：CarBlock.io
CarBlock Telegram Group: https://t.me/carblockofficial